DRA. ANA PAULA
CRM - 113352
- Graduated in Medicine at Pontifical Catholic University of Campinas -Sao Paulo
- Graduated in Plastic Surgery at UNIFESP- Sao Paulo
- Graduated in Dermatology at the Faculty of Valença - Minas Gerais
- Active member of the American Academy of Micropigmentation
- Titular member of the Brazilian Society of Plastic Surgery / AMB
- Member of the International Academy of Cosmetic Dermatology
- Assistant in Cosmiatry - UNIFESP with Dr. Alessandra Haddad from 2008 to 2013
- Surgeon in the Breast Reconstruction Team at the philanthropic Mastology outpatient clinic - Sírio Libanês Hospital since 2008
- Responsible for Pigment Struturation/three-dimensional nipple areola complex tattoos - Outpatient Clinic at the Sírio Libanês Hospital since 2010
My philosophy prioritizes natural aspects of beauty respecting the harmony of proportion and always looking for facial and body balance.
Blemish and distortions in the face can lead many men and women to be unhappy with their appearance.
We prioritize cosmetic procedures that defer surgical approach, using the latest technology from the most important dermatology centres around the world
It is a privilege to practice in improving the well being of our patients and giving them greater confidence.
Pigment Structuration is a technique that I have been developing since 2010. This consists of using tattooing as a complementary procedure to breast reconstruction or cosmetic surgery of the breasts. Using light and shadow techniques, I am able to reconstruct the areola, nipple or correct other irregularities in this area. We offer treatments for patients directly or provide training to interested plastic surgeons.
HARES Clinic - Jundiaí, at Av Amadeu Ribeiro, 265, 40km from São Paulo
Intensive 16 hour programme spread over 2 days , from 9am to 5pm.
1st day - classroom session - theory and practice in a controlled and simulated environment 2nd day - Hands on experience with patients
Using hyaluronic acid fillers, botulinum toxin and implanteble sutures we use techniques that generate beauty in a discrete and respectful way. Our work philosophy prioritises the use of outpatient procedures to enhance surgical results or correct the signs of aging through minimal invasive facial procedures. We perform treatments for patients directly or offer training to interested plastic surgeons.
Hares Clínic - Jundiaí, at Av Amadeu Ribeiro, 265, 40km from São Paulo
Timetable of 16 hours over 2 days .- 9am to 5pm.
1st day - Implanteble sutures. Theory and practice. Hands on Day 2 - Facial Harmonization with fillers and toxin bothulinic. Theory and practice. Hands on
DRA. IARA ESTEVES
CREFITO - 47061-F
- Graduated in Physiotherapy at Alfenas University
- Specialist in Dermatofunctional by ABRAFIDEF (Brazilian Association of Dermatofunctional Physiotherapy) and COFFITO (Federal Council of Physiotherapy)
- Master's Degree in PPG in Translational Surgery from UNIFESP (Federal University of São Paulo)
- Graduate in Scientific Research in Plastic Surgery at UNIFESP
- Specialised in the pre, intra and postoperative care following plastic surgery (aesthetic and remedial), vascular surgery and buco-maxillofacial surgeries.
- Practices physiotherapy, such as LTF * (Functional Tissue Release), therapeutic exercises and elastic bandages.
Av Amadeu Ribeiro, 265, Anhangabaú, Jundiaí - SP (40km from São Paulo)
Rua Adma Jafet, 74, Ground floor, Boa Vista, São Paulo - SP CEP 01308-050